How To Be Alone

This video - I saw it, and I immediately loved it. In authentically inhabiting the skin of exactly what it set out to be - it's inspiring, poetic, and beautiful. Yoga is all about becoming more comfortable with yourself - just you. If you become comfortable with yourself - you can learn to be alone with yourself - then you can learn to love yourself. There you just might find enlightenment - and if not that - maybe just some peace.


\

Readers via Email - Click Here for the Video.

1 comment:

Melissa Shanti said...

I LOVE this video!! Made my heart feel so good...in this culture it is such a tricky thing to be alone, especially as a woman. This video really made sense to me. Thank you for posting....I am promoting a 7 day spiritual retreat called "The Gathering"...We will be focusing on meditation, music, yoga, and spiritual teachings from many different paths. Here is the blog site if you have any interest. http://spiritualwoodstock.com/spiritual-awakening/ ~Peace~